Full time, Live-out Nanny needed ASAP in Downtown NYC - Ref. #TRIM0710
A happy and warm family of 3 is seeking a full-time, live-out nanny beginning ASAP to come and join their family in the journey of raising their 18 month old, spunky and sweet daughter. These are repeat clients of ours whose current nanny is moving, and we all have had great experiences working together! The schedule will be roughly Monday-Friday, 8:30-6:30pm.
The ideal nanny is someone who is warm, conversational with children, calm, active and engaging, and loves to extend a child’s learning. Must have previous toddler nanny experience, and be highly-knowledgeable, skilled, and confident with this stage of life. Nanny will be responsible for full care related to children including planning and preparing child’s weekly meals, doing laundry, planning and transporting to and from activities and playdates, and general tidying of child’s areas including bedroom, toys, and belongings, as well as maintaining the general tidiness of common areas that you are using within the day.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- be able to lift up to 35lbs. and be fit for work
- have 5 years of experience in childcare, 2 of which must be specifically with toddlers, and at least 2 recent full-time years as a nanny
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- be legally authorized to work in the United States
- submit to a background check
- have a valid passport or visa with travel permission
- speak fluent English
- have three professional references in childcare, and recent full-time experience working with toddlers
- be proactive, reliable, cooperative and work together as a team, and give and receive new ideas and approaches
- have impeccable communication skills, and understand the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
Special consideration given to those candidates who speak Korean and have many years of toddler nanny experience.
Salary is $1100-1200/week gross plus Overtime, dependent on experience, plus paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and $300/month healthcare stipend.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker
If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #TRIM3009
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)