Full time, Live-out Nanny + Family Assistant needed in Park Slope Brooklyn - Ref. #PSBK0411
A loving, close, and tight-knit family of three is seeking a full-time, live-out nanny and household assistant beginning ASAP. The twins are 5.5 years old, energetic, gregarious, and lots of fun; they also have a cat in the home. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8am-7pm. The children are in kindergarten, and so for the 25+ hours a week while they are in school, Mom would need assistance with household assistant tasks like errands, meal planning, shopping, and preparation, as well as organizing the children’s belongings and laundry, and maintaining the daily tidiness of the home. They have a regular housekeeper once a week.
The ideal nanny is someone who is caring, highly responsible and reliable, conversational and engaging, and is very tech savvy to help keep up with the communication and organization in the home - Mom utilizes some easy phone apps to keep communication close about household organization. A dream job for someone who loves to have variety and independence in their day, and be fully present and playful when the children. Nanny will be responsible for full care related to children including healthy lunch and dinner planning and preparation, laundering and organizing their clothes, maintaining the flow and tidiness of the home, transporting to and from school and activities, playdates and organizing activities, and some household errands and tidying during the daytime hours when the children are in school.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- have 3 years of experience in childcare, some of which must be specifically with school age children, and at least one full-time job as a nanny
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- be legally authorized to work in the United States
- submit to a background check
- have a professional childcare resume and three professional childcare references
- be comfortable with a cat in the home
- have a warm and upbeat disposition, able to take the reins with confidence, and keep up on the organization of the children’s belongings
- encourage independence, and be conversational and engaging
- be tech savvy and forward-thinking - highly prepared environment
- be cooperative and work together as a team, and give and receive new ideas and approaches
- have impeccable communication skills, and understand the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
While not required, special consideration given to those candidates who can drive. Salary is $1200-1275/week gross (pre-tax), plus paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker
If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #PSBK0411
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)