Full time, Live-out Nanny needed in Midtown East NYC, April 2019 - Ref. #MRL2104
A professional, busy, and loving family of 3 is seeking an experienced, friendly, and loving full-time, live-out nanny soon. Their daughter is roughly 7 months old, sweet, and joyful! The family is looking for a discreet candidate who would love to work together for years as their family grows.
The ideal nanny is someone who is a team player, knowledgeable, and most importantly, loving and naturally nurturing. Nanny must have a high level of privacy, and understand professional boundaries within the home. Job duties and responsibilities are for full care related to baby including laundry, meal preparation, transporting to and from outings, playdates and organizing activities, and maintaining the general tidiness of baby’s areas and home. The schedule will be 8am-7pm, 55 hours per week, with some flexibility to stay later in the evenings if there is a work conflict, travel on an occasional weekend and family vacation, all for additional compensation.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- be able to lift up to 35lbs.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in childcare, 1 of which must be specifically with infants
- minimum 1 full year as a nanny
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- be legally authorized to work in the United States, and be paid on the books
- submit to a background check
- have or obtain a valid passport or visa with travel permission
- have a professional childcare resume
- have three professional childcare references
- be able to travel and stay later on occasion
- be comfortable with a small dog (do not have one yet)
- have a warm and calm disposition, able to take the reins with confidence, but follow the family’s wishes and procedures; be cooperative and work together as a team, and give and receive new ideas and approaches
- be highly conversational and engaging; joyful tone matches their baby’s well!
- have impeccable communication skills, and understand the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
Special consideration given to those candidates who can drive and are strong swimmers.
Salary is flexible for the right candidates, $1250-1450 gross (pre-tax), DOE, plus legal overtime hourly rate, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, and possible contributions to a healthcare plan, if needed.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker
If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #MRL2104
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)