Full time Infant Twin Nanny needed in East Manhattan - Ref. #MEV1504
An energetic, professional, and silly new family of 4 is seeking an experienced, professional infant twin nanny to partner with them in raising their newborn babies beginning soon once both parents are back at work. Their babies will be nearly 2 months at start. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8:30am-6:30pm. Some flexibility is desired to work later if there is a work meeting, scheduled in advance. Family is caring, hands-on, and concerned with finding a nanny who is safety-conscious, has vast infant knowledge, with a commitment to health. They live by the 59th Street Lexington Ave Station.
The ideal nanny is someone who is equally caring, gentle, and highly organized. Nanny will be responsible for full care related only to the twins including their laundry, eventual meal preparation, cleaning babies’ materials and bottles, organizing activities, and walking to and from those around the city.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- be able to lift up to 35lbs. and climb steps
- be legally authorized to work in the United States
- have 7 years of experience in childcare, 2 of which must be specifically as a nanny with new infants (either infant twins, or new infant and a toddler)
- 2 full-time years of experience as a nanny
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- submit to a background check
- have a professional childcare resume with three professional nanny references
- obtain the tDap (whooping cough) vaccine required for infant care
- have a warm, nurturing, and talkative presence with the babies, able to take the reins with confidence and keep the children’s needs organized
- encourage independence, and be conversational and engaging
- be cooperative and work together as a team, and give and receive new ideas and approaches
- have impeccable communication skills, and understand the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
Salary is $1200-1450 gross (pre-tax) depending on experience, plus overtime over the guaranteed hours, a healthcare stipend in a tax-free account if needed, paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker
If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #MEV1504
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)