Full time Experienced Hindi-Speaking Infant Nanny needed in Manhattan - Ref. #HKMN2505
An adventurous, methodical, and loving new family of 3 in Hells Kitchen is seeking a proactive and kind Hindi-Speaking full-time live-out nanny beginning mid-May to Early June. Their baby will be 4 months at start; he has had a recent stomach surgery but is doing well! The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8:30-6:15pm, 48 hours guaranteed per week. Flexibility on Tuesday nights is a must. The family wants someone who will partner with them to foster an environment of creativity and development; they have routines in place but are also adaptable and not extremely rigid with schedule, following his development and the big picture of his growth.
The ideal nanny is someone who is a team-player, proactive, loving, and highly-engaging with strong communication skills and a genuine love of infants. Nanny will be responsible for full care related to baby including laundry, his eventual meal preparation, organizing and transporting to and from activities, and doing his physical therapy stretches daily. Speaking in Hindi, and reading books in Hindi is a large part of the role to support his bilingual development.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- speak and read Hindi, but also basic English speaking and writing
- be able to lift up to 35lbs. and climb steps
- have 3 years of experience as a nanny, 2 of which must be specifically with young infants (under 6 months).
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- be legally authorized to work in the United States
- submit to a background check
- have a professional childcare resume
- be up to date on recommended vaccinations
- have a warm and engaging personality, able to take the reins with confidence, but follow the parents’ leads when desired
- be highly conversational and engaging with the baby
- be cooperative and work together as a team, and give and receive new ideas and approaches
- have impeccable communication skills, and understand the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
Special consideration given to those candidates who can cook for the parents two nights a week - gratefully appreciated!
Salary is $1150-1250 gross (pre-tax) for 48 hours guaranteed, depending on experience and duties, plus paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker
If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #HKMN2505
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)