Part time, Live out Nanny needed in Brooklyn - Ref. #CGPT0411
A professional, loving, and down-to-earth family of 4 in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn is seeking a part-time, live-out nanny beginning soon! They live by the F train in a 2nd floor walk-up brownstone apartment. The schedule will be Monday-Friday 4-8pm, but could be 3-8pm if the right candidate desires 25 hours guaranteed. Their daughters are 7 and 4, and lots of fun, silliness, and curiosity.
The ideal nanny is someone who is highly reliable and mature, conversational, playful, and personally responsible to take initiative in the home where needed. Nanny will be responsible for full care related to children including their laundry, dinner planning and preparation, walking to and from school and activities, and organizing activities. Someone who speaks a second language is a plus, but not required! More hours before school are offered to those who want to take on more home organization/prep work before the girls are done with school.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- be able to lift up to 35lbs. and climb steps
- have 3 years of experience in childcare (some with school-aged children), 1 of which must be specifically be as a nanny
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- be legally authorized to work in the United States
- submit to a background check
- have a professional childcare resume and 3 professional childcare references
- be highly organized, and reliable track record with past references
- be able to prepare meals (bonus if for the whole family!)
- have a warm and communicative disposition, able to take the reins with confidence and keep parents in the loop
- encourage self-disciplines, and be conversational and engaging with the children
- have impeccable communication skills, and understand the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
Special consideration given to those candidates who speak another language. Salary is $25-28/hr gross (pre-tax) depending on experience, plus paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker
If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #CGPT0411
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)