Full time, Experienced Infant Nanny needed in Brooklyn - Ref. #BDSY0411
A caring, hands-on, and warm family of 4 is seeking an engaging and experienced live-out infant nanny beginning soon for their 8 month old twins. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, ideally 8-6pm. Children are healthy and happy, but were quite premature, so the family needs an experienced and attentive nanny who can ensure that they are having daily tummy-time and care for reflux, as well as supporting their overall development and health. The parents are looking for a respectful parenting partner as the babies transition out of daycare.
The ideal nanny is someone who is communicative, nurturing, and experienced with multiple children at one time (not necessarily twins); someone who has full-time, long-term experience with at least one family is a must. Nanny will be responsible for full care related to the babies including maintaining their hygiene and being mindful of cleanliness to prevent illness; completing their laundry, eventual meal planning + preparation, cleaning their environment and belongings, organizing fun activities like daily walks, stories, and ample tummy-time.
All candidates MUST meet these requirements…
- be able to lift up to 35lbs.
- have 5 years of experience in childcare, 2 of which must be specifically with infants and toddlers as a nanny
- have a valid CPR/First Aid certification or obtain one
- be legally authorized to work in the United States
- submit to a background check
- have a professional childcare resume and three professional childcare references
- have the tDap (whooping cough) and flu shot vaccinations
- demonstrate best practices in developmentally appropriate care for infancy through toddlerhood
- have a warm and calm disposition, able to take the reins with confidence, but step back when need be
- encourage independence and supportive development, and be conversational and fun-loving with the twins
- work together as a team: give and receive new ideas and approaches, while having impeccable communication skills that reflect the unique relationship of private care in someone’s home
Salary is $1200-1300/week gross (pre-tax) depending on experience, plus paid holidays, sick and vacation time, and metrocard.
TO APPLY : http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/jobseeker If you are already in our system, please reach out in reference to job #BDSY0411
(NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest, only those who meet ALL of the strict requirements will be contacted. Kith and Kin does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical disabilities, veteran status, and marital status. KITH & KIN is a New York Nanny Agency serving the nannies and families in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester. Our nanny agency in New York understands the professionalism and reliability needed for nannies and families to have successful working partnerships. If you are seeking a nanny job in New York, we encourage you to apply today by sending your resume above. If you are seeking to hire a nanny in New York, please reach out to us at http://www.kithandkinnyc.com/familyapplication.html)